Daily Growing:渗入骨髓的忧伤

    Daily Growing 天天成长
    试听:
    http://mp3.baidu.com/m?f=ms&rn=&tn=baidump3&ct=134217728&word=Daily+Growing&lm=-1

    这一首来自爱尔兰乐队ALTAN的凯尔特歌曲,自然淳朴如清水出芙蓉,天然去雕饰。深深打动人的,是父女俩对话般的吟唱以及歌中那种仿佛已经渗入骨髓的忧伤。一个女子在年轻的时候由于父亲的安排嫁给了一个显贵的子弟,她开始担心自己的年龄有一天会成为感情悲剧的主因,她埋怨父亲错误的将自己嫁给了一个比她小很多的男子。婚后第二年,他们有了自己的孩子,而她的夫君却也还是一个孩子,在一天天的长大。她送他去上学,为他裹了蓝色的头巾,她怕别人抢走父亲为自己选定依存的真爱。而命运的捉弄,却使她很快成了寡妇,在为爱人缝制寿衣的时候,她的悲哀成了整个曲子的灵魂…


    埃尔顿乐队成立二十余年前,几乎已成为爱尔兰传统音乐的代名词,在欧洲地区家喻户晓。埃尔顿乐队由6名音乐家组成,分别演奏具有爱尔兰特色的小提琴、长笛、风琴等乐器,始终保持着爱尔兰音乐家传统的师徒相传的教育模式,使最具有爱尔兰风格的音乐得以保持与流传。1996年,埃尔顿乐队与欧洲的维真唱片公司签约。随后,他们的唱片多次获得金唱片和白金唱片奖项,随之而来的世界范围的巡演更为他们增添了广泛的声誉。摇滚、蓝调、爵士乃至乡村音乐等多种不同风格的音乐在他们浓厚的爱尔兰特色演奏之下,更加具有别样的风情。埃尔顿乐队演奏的音乐不属于任何音乐分支,他们所做的是打破民族音乐、世界音乐与摇滚音乐之间的一切文化隔阂。

    The trees they grow high, 树儿高高生长,
    The leaves they do grow green,叶儿嫩绿嫩绿
    Many is the time my true love I've seen, 很早我就见到了我的爱人
    Many an hour I have watched him all alone, 很多时候悄悄凝望他
    He's young but he's daily growing. 他很年轻却一天天的成长

    Father, dear father, you've done me great wrong,亲爱的父亲,你做了件大错事
    You have married me to a boy who is too young, 你让我嫁给太年轻的男孩
    I am twice twelve and he is but fourteen, 我都24了他却14
    He's young but he's daily growing. 他很年轻却一天天的成长

    Daughter, dear daughter, I've done you no wrong,亲爱的女儿,我并没做错什么
    I have married you to a great lord's son, 我让你嫁给了一个不错的小伙
    He will be a man for you when I am dead and gone, 当我老去他将成为你的唯一
    He's young but he's daily growing他很年轻却一天天的成长

    Father, dear father, if you see fit,亲爱的父亲,如果你觉得适合
    We'll send him to college for another year yet, 我们来年就送他去学校
    I'll tie a blue ribbon all around his head,他头上绑条蓝丝带
    To let the maidens know that he is married.其他的女子知道他已结婚
    One day I was looking over my father's castle wall, 有天,我在父亲的城墙观望
    I spied all the boys playing with a ball, 我看到很多男孩在玩球
    And my own true love was the flower of them all, 我的至爱是最显眼的一个
    He's young but he's daily growing. 他很年轻却一天天的成长

    And so early in the morning at the dawning of the day, 黎明初晨
    They went into a hayfield to have some sport and play, 他们在草地上运动玩耍
    And what they did there she never would declare, 她无法知道他们在做什么
    But she never more complained of his growing.不再抱怨他的成长

    At the age of fourteen he was a married man, 他14岁时就是个已婚男子了
    At the age of fifteen the father of my son, 15岁他就成了我孩子的爸
    At the age of sixteen his grave it was green, 16岁时他年轻的离去了
    And death had put an end to his growing. 死亡把他的成长定格成终点

    I'll buy my love some flannel,我要为我的爱人买些布,
    I'll make my love a shroud,我要为我的爱人做件衣裳,
    With every stitch I put in it, the tears they will pour down,一针一线泪滴汇制
    With every stitch I put in it, how the tears they will flow,一针一线泪从何处流
    Cruel fate has put an end to his growing. 残酷的命运把他的一生划了个终点

相关文章
忧伤的积累将是感冒
    标签:忧伤 发布于:2006-07-06 01:07:03

当前共有0条评论,我也要发表:

    我的名字:

    我的邮箱: